PRO Version Shortcode
1. List meeting registrants
This shortcode can be used to list all author meeting list in frontend and to view registrants for those meeting.
2. Show calendar view
You can find more information for this in PRO version widget documentation..
[vczapi_zoom_calendar author="" show="" calendar_default_view="dayGridMonth" show_calendar_views="yes"]
- class = Ability to add custom css classes to modify design of calendar
- author = The user id of an Author, will show only the meetings/webinars of that particular author
- show = use "meeting" or "webinar" to either show only meetings or only webinars leave empty or do not use if you want to show all.
- calendar_default_view = options => dayGridMonth,timeGridWeek,timeGridDay,listWeek
- show_calendar_views = give ability to user to see calendar in different views - default value is "no", use "yes" to show other views
3. List Meetings with Register Now button
[vczapi_list_meetings per_page="5" category="test,test2,test3" order="ASC" type="upcoming" show="meeting" cols="3"]
NOTE: This shortcode will show register now button if a meeting is enabled registration.
- author = Author ID of the posts to display.
- per_page = Number of posts per page
- category = Show assigned category lists
- order = Show order of posts "DESC" or "ASC"
- type = options => upcoming or past
- show = options => meeting or webinar
- show_on_past = "yes" or "no" - Default is "yes", this parameter will show meetings for 30 minutes after the past date, if upcoming type is defined.
- cols = Show how many columns in the grid. Default value is 3. Users can use 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 - Any value upper than 4 will take 3 column value.